|Link cues: :
on this page :
on different page :
pops up window :
downloads file :
Roman Ruins at Drevant
The part at the charming village of Drevant features ruins of ancient Roman
baths and an amphitheatre that once seated 6000. Located about
10 minutes from the chateau at Ainay-le-Vieil.
How to get there
- From Préveranges, look for and follow signs to Culan (direction St Amand-Montrond).
- At Culan, follow D-997, direction St Amand-Montrond
- At Fosse Nouvelle take roundabout to the right, following D-1 towards
Ainay-le-Vielle. The village is about 10 km.
- In the village, follow signs to the château.
- Look for signs "Ruines Romains". You want to pick up a tiny
road D-97E towards la Groutte and Drevant.
(Click photo for larger version)
|Copyright ©2013 Write On Target sprl